Friday, March 11, 2016

Spring Break...finally

Spring Break couldn't come at a better time. The kids are stressed out and so are we. Nothing major is going on...just life. Tomorrow will be quite exciting. The boy will be racing his newly constructed car in his Pack's Pinewood Derby. The hub and I have spent the bulk of the afternoon moving the expensive racing track here and there at church to get things ready. He has done the bulk of it and I have helped navigate around with my church key. He is so excited to race his green car. Then he will have two soccer games and the girls and I will be going to a wedding. One of the amazing childcare workers at church is getting married tomorrow and I can't wait to see it.

I wish I had crazy posts to share like I did a few years ago. I feel as though this blog is losing its umph. It may have to go through a transitional phase or I may have to find some prompts that may make for more exciting posts. I got nothin' at this point. I just don't want to be whiny anymore or bore people to death. We'll see what I can come up with.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day, so I'm a gonna shower and go to bed.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment