Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Blessed shorn relief

I have been past due for a hair cut for quite a while now. I'm usually an every 8 weeks kind of girl, but it has been a good ten or more. I know that sounds silly, but when you have short hair, things get gnarly quickly. Werewolves run away from me when they see me approaching. Thank goodness C got me in today and got to work. I think I may have seen smoke coming off those scissors she was clipping so much. Craziness. I meant to take a picture of all the hair on the floor, but I forgot. It looked like a separate wig down there under the chair. Yeesh. But let me tell you, I feel SO much better. The woman is a miracle worker.

I know you all are extremely engrossed in the story of my haircut(cough cough), but I need to go get some thing to settle a child's over bubbly stomach.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment