Friday, March 18, 2016

Here comes the smackdown

On the eve of my son's 9th birthday, we are currently having a Two Square smackdown on the patio. The girls play it in youth and Phys Ed class, so they are tough competitors. But I'm holding my own. I haven't injured anyone yet. My oldest did threaten the slam the ball into my face if I put spin on it again. She is very competitive and likes to talk smack...wonder where she got that from? I may have scratched a few of my knuckles and questioned my third child who was the line judge. I can see that we are going to have to paint a more accurate one on the basketball court in the woods...maybe add some lighting...some more comfortable seating...maybe some bug zappers...a Gatorade machine. Nothing major.

Tomorrow my boy turns 9. I don't want to talk about it really. Time slow down...please.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment