Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday

It is Good Friday and we just got out of our service of shadows. It is always moving and hard to hear at the same time. After we finished service, G received a text from her friend. Her brother and his girlfriend have been missing since 9:30 this morning. They were walking around to go see an abandoned house and haven't been seen since. Phones are off and everything. As a mother, it is terrifying to think of children going missing. I know the police have their reasons, but the amount of things that could be done in the first 24 hours that they won't search...I don't know. I don't get it. Please pray for their safe return. Their quick and safe return. I'm going to go hug my children a little tighter. They are completely freaked out and worried for their friends. Such a terrifying time.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment