Thursday, March 17, 2016

Building a birthday

I think I have gone to Kroger 4 times in the last two days. Some day I will remember to write a list and check it twice. Thank goodness the hub does the majority of the home improvements. They always say you make at least two return trips to the hardware store for extra items. I'd probably have to make twice that many. Anyway, I decided to make him an ice cream cake and I found a yummy peanut butter buttercream to frost it...quickly. G helped with that this evening. It is going to be one evil rich cake, with brownie layers and multi-flavored ice cream layer. I hope he likes it. Oh well if he doesn't(but he will).

I am currently watching "Raising Arizona" and trying to straighten up our room. After doing a closet clean out, our floor has become the staging and sorting area for the clothing's next destinations. I guess the bright side is that if I trip on an errant hanger, I'll have a soft landing.

I hope you all have a good evening.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment