Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Firestarter

I was sitting in my office this morning, when there was a knock at my door. My visitor started telling me everything I need to get rid of and/or put away in my office. I panicked until a smile came across his face and he started to laugh. But it made me think about how my office presented to the rest of the church. I don't want people to pass by and comment that one of the children's staffers has a hoarding problem. I'm not at that point, but I have a bit of clutter going on that could be addressed. I don't want to have the office that, if an errant spark materialized out of thin air, that the room would charred before a fire extinguisher could even be found.

These are the weird things that happen in my day. I'm a pretty lucky girl.

Gonna go take some allergy meds and conk out.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment