Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happy Birthday, my boy

We celebrated a boy being nine today. Nine?!? Where has the time gone? He has been a joy from the moment he was placed in my arms...even before that. I am one blessed woman with three beautiful children.

After a soccer game for S, we went home, ate lunch and the hub kindly constructed a four square court for the kids. We played for hours and talked smack and had a great time.



Afterwards, we took the boy to his birthday restaurant of choice, the Tomato Head, and he feasted on his favorite pizza:



He opened presents, played with his cousins and ate ice cream cake:



Tummy full of cake, he then played with his scariest toy yet...the one that attacked me while I was sitting on the couch:



...the drone. That thing is crazy insane, but extra fun. Once he gets out of the crazy driver paste, it will be super fun.

We've had a good day and I am tired.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment