Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Back at the ranch

I am currently sitting on the bed watching a show with the hub. We are attempting to order some birthday gifts for the boy, but are striking out kind of. He has not been very forthcoming with any ideas, so we are kind of searching in a mode of desperation. We have gotten him one thing that I am VERY excited about: a monthly box subscription for the Spangler Science Club. Each month, he will receive a box containing all of the components needed(with maybe the exception of water)to do multiple science experiments. Steve Spangler has been on "Ellen" and other shows and the children have all watched his science experiment videos at school. I may be more excited about it than he will be when he gets it.

I sure do miss my parents, but we had a great time and I am glad to see my sweet husband. I'm a grateful somebody.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I know you'll all enjoy your Spangler Science Club boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. II think I am more excited about it than anyone!!

      Delete