Wednesday, March 9, 2016

About done

Illness has hit the ranch tonight as the hub has been hit with a possible sinus infection...and on the eve of a horribly busy day. The first track meet of the season comes tomorrow, the boy has his singing group practice and we have to attend a basketball game tomorrow night. All of these things are happening at almost the same time or within just a few minutes of each other. These are the days I wish we had a nanny. At least we could possibly make it manageable. Oh well.

Tha hub has drugged himself up and will hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow. I fear a trip to the doctor is in his future for tomorrow. Poor guy. Say a prayer for him. Say one also for my G. She throws discus and shot put for her first meet tomorrow. I am so excited! She's a beast!

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment