Thursday, January 21, 2016

Well, apparently it's coming...

Well after multiple text alerts, it appears that Snowmageddon 2016 #1 is on its way to East Tennessee. The hub and our girls are set to leave for Resurrection, a big youth conference that the kids live for every year, about 4 hours after the snow is supposed to hit and cover the land. My girls are in a panic that their weekend will be ruined. I am worried that if their weekend is cancelled that mine will then be ruined(Ha). School has apparently been cancelled again tomorrow since the monster storm will hit before school is out and that snow and ice are still on the back roads. When you live around here, back roads are hilly and curvy and terrifying. I get it. I'll let you know how it turns out.










Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment