Monday, January 4, 2016

School tomorrow...ugh

School starts tomorrow and I dread it. I am making everybody check their backpacks to make sure everything is good. They are laying out their clothes tonight so they don't have to scramble to find them in their fog tomorrow...I maybe should do that also. I'm about to wrangle them up to start winding down for bed. The teenager will go to bed later, but I'm praying she will conk out early and surprise herself. Pray for all of us and all of those students and school staff who return tomorrow. Everyone is going to be a little off their game I imagine. I know I will be.

Night all. The hot shower I took just zapped me of energy and I am ready for bed. I am such an exciting person.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment