Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year's resolution #23456

I make and break resolutions every year. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do think I am not the only one who does. I have decided that I need to just work on myself, but in a different way. I need to learn to be happy with myself and not compare myself to others and not take things personally when I may not be part of a group. I need to be happy with me and know that I am a good person and being me is enough. I sound like some Saturday Night Live sketch or something. We'll see if I can make that one stick. Maybe other things will fall into place if I get that one squared away. Maybe.

I am watching another one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes. I love it so much:



I'm a weirdo I know. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment