Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I guess it worked!

Well, school got canceled last night before any snow even arrived and when I woke up at 3am, there was NO snow on the ground. I feared that we would have a repeat of a few years ago. They called school the night before and nothing happened. After that, the administration erred on the complete opposite side to where we really shouldn't have been going to school and we were. Poor people are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Anyway, when the hub got up to get ready for work there was a dusting of snow on the yard and a little bit more on the street. The kids got up, we ate waffles that goofed and then it started coming down with a little more purpose. By the time we suited up and got outside, it was was really coming down. What followed was a day of snowball fights and sledding and snow cream and more sledding and snow dogs and cookie delivery and more sledding. The hub and I even took a few runs ourselves even if the getting up from the ground gets a little less fun every time. We'll be feeling it tomorrow.

Night, friends. I'm tired.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment