Friday, January 15, 2016

Night with my oldest

I am currently sitting on the couch in my pjs watching The Office with my oldest. We rarely get chances like this anymore. She's getting older and more solitary in her ways around this house. I am grateful for this time and I am not going to waste it.

I will say I got to eat lunch with the boy and spend some time with him. He was excited to see me there. That kid is something.



He got to watch a magic show by his favorite magician as a reward at school. Our friend Ed is truly the most interesting man in the world, at least in our opinion. He can do everything and anything. The boy got to be an assistant for one trick. Beyond thrilled:



Night all. Gonna go laugh at Dwight with my girl.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment