Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Quick post

I have little time to really talk this evening. I'm between tummy troubles and putting laundry away that has been put off for far too long. We had our first Wednesday night programming at church for the new year. I played bells and must admit we didn't get too much accomplished with our visiting. It was nice to see everybody. I went on a search and got S a new pitch pipe so she can more accurately tune a timpani at Senior CLinic auditions this weekend. Regardless of whether she gets in a band or not, I am so proud of the work she has done to prepare for the weekend. She was supposed to have more more practice today after school, but a pesky bracket came off and she had to get that mended. We are on the home stretch with that silver smile and she could not be happier. G will be stepping into her shoes almost immediately after the others come off. Not much of a break financially, but they will all have corrected mouths.

I know of nothing else to say except that I am, especially tonight, a super fan of the Tums soft chews. They are my new heroes.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment