Thursday, January 28, 2016

Slow Pizza Death

I am preparing for a get together at the ranch tomorrow. I was convinced to have an at home selling stuff party for Norwex. No, I am not trying to solicit sales ove the blog. just telling you which one it is. I have been given orders to not clean for the week so the consultant can show how effective their products are. The dog came in with muddy paws today. A friend told me to leave them...I'm not sure I can do it. Anyway, I was doing some straightening and putting away of junk and got tired of it, so I decided to splurge and get a small pizza from a small pizza chain. No plans to eat it all, just enjoy a few pieces. They sure did taste good, but then a shoe probably would have since I only had coffee and no breakfast. Since ingesting it, I now feel like I am being tortured by a slow pizza death. Okay, maybe not death, but something caustic. Apparently there are not enough TUMS and antacid products to knock it down. Bleh.

Let's all pray I make it through the night acid free. Yuck

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment