Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Down in the dumpsy

I have hit a period of blahness in my life.  Maybe it is the back to school blues or the post Christmas funk...not really sure.  I have plenty to do in the course of a day.  There is no lack of a honey do list at our house.  Even if I didn't do cleaning and straightening, I could be sewing creatures to bulk up my supply for baby gifts and Easter baskets.  Am I doing any of that?  Not really.  I just want to take a nap.  Well, multiple naps.  I go down in the basement, put a load in the laundry, turn the lights off and conk out.  Great job there chickie.  You just wasted perfectly good time that you could be doing, well, anything.  I need to stop.

Just pray I get out of my funk.  I fear my sloth and blahs are contagious and bleed over to the children.  They don't need to be infected by me.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment