Sunday, January 3, 2016

One more night...

It is our last night to sleep in before Christmas break is over and school comes back. The kids are starting to get short tempers and snippy with each other, so they are ready even if they won't admit it. I am not. I have a death grip on "Winter Break" and I don't want to let it go. It flew by in the blink of an eye and I don't know where it went. My hope is that we get some good snows this year to provide a few more lazy days in the midst of the crazy. Semester two starts on Tuesday and our weekend is already packed. Jeepers. Oh well. it all works out as it should. I am finding more and more that as the children get older, the year's fly by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding S as a baby and now she is 14. Wow.

I am going to have some Sunday night ice cream. I have been saving up calories for this. Then I'm going to play some cards with my kids and go to bed. I am a party animal.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment