Thursday, December 31, 2015

Eve of a New Year

I am on the verge of falling asleep and feel I had better write my post in case I conk out unexpectedly.  2015 has brought with it a lot of big changes and growth.  I am grateful for all of the friends I have, old and new, who have been with me on the many journeys of this year.  As it draws to a close, I am unsure how to feel about the dawn of a new year.  2015 has not ended exactly as I hoped.  It is hard not to be with my mom at all this season.  Her birthday is tomorrow and I would love to be with her, but I know she needs her rest to heal.  I pray that 2016 is the dawn of new possibilities for healing for her.  My children are growing faster than I can comprehend and I am just doing my best to hold on and remember every second of the ride.  The hub's back is improving which is such a blessing and I hope the coming year will bring even more improvement.

I am a blessed woman, truly.  I wish a wonderful 2016 to all of you and pray God blesses each of you on your journey.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment