Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ear trouble once again

The poor boy, I tell you what. We were awakened in the night by G telling us that something was wrong with the boy. He was trying to hide his tears under his pillow, but we could hear hime. "I don't feel good and my ears hurt and I haven't slept all night." We got him out of bed, motrined him up, looked in his ears and then bedded him down with us. It has been a LONG time since we had a little visitor in our bed. Even though he kicked and flopped a fair amount, moaning from the pain of his ear, it was a sweet time to cuddle up with my baby. Time is passing too quickly and my babies are slipping away from me. I'll treasure every kick and snore from those children...even if I may not get any sleep and be evil the next day.

Sorry to cut this short. Watching Dolly Parton's "Coat of Many Colors" and getting teary. One of my very favorite songs ever. Ever.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment