Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cake Day

Today was cake decorating day in our house. G loves to decorate cakes and volunteered to do the dessert for our monthly community meal at church. Let me just say, I was thrilled that she wanted to do something to help out those who may want an extra special Christmas treat in their belly. While I was happy to bake the cakes and get them ready for her to decorate and get the 6lbs of icing it took to cover and decorate all of them, I hit my stickiness limit about noon today. The cakes were well received and, because it was a smaller group, we had a whole cake to give away. I was glad to see it go. We also made brownies decorated with snowmen and some decorated to look like reindeer.

I'm going to go cuddle up with my children and watch a show. Night all.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment