Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I don't know what to say....

The day started productively enough really. I got some Christmas presents purchased, some decorating done, some laundry clean. I may have even hummed some holiday tunes and planned some baking to make soe tasty treats...and then I turned on the news. When, for the love of everything holy, is this violence going to stop? The non-gun people say it is because there aren't enough restrictions on guns. The gun people say that not enough people are armed and ready to defend themselves. What do I think asked no one ever? I don't know. I think there are so many sick people out there. I don't know how else to truly explain it to my children. I want to wrap them up and put them in a little bubble where nothing can touch them. But that isn't possible. All my husband and I can do is teach them right from wrong and how to deal with life in a healthy way. Give them a whole lot of love and a whole lot of Jesus's words and hope that they are equipped enough to make it through life. God be with all those victims in California and all of the recent and similar tragedies. Just heartbreaking.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment