Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Barking in the kitchen

My daughter wants to make special treats for some people, so I am in the kitchen making them. That sounds ugly. I am more than glad to do it. I love the holiday baking fun. I am currently waiting for a batch of peppermint bark to harden up and then I will be breaking it into little pieces for gift bags. A little of that stuff goes a long way, I mean mint oreos and candy canes and two kinds of chocolate. Yowsa. I hope it is eaten and enjoyed. The hub is in helping with exam studying and prep. It is math and, since they all have surpassed my abilities, I am glad to be the provider of beverages and refueling snacks as needed. That's about as much excitement as we have around here.

Night all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment