Monday, October 17, 2011

The story of my life...

I miss the Far Side. I miss it so very much. "The real reason dinosaurs are extinct" was always one of my very favorites.



I mean, the man is a genius. We have laughed over and enjoyed every book and calendar that he has ever come out with. I often find myself describing little old ladies as one who looks like she walked out of the Far Side. My personal favorite of his is this:



When the Brain starts talking computers to me, he looks at me and says, "Blah blah Ginger, I know.". It is so true. We all have Blah Blah Ginger moments...I just seem to have more than most. I just felt the need to spread a little Gary Larson love this evening. I sure wish he'd start drawing again...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. In times likes these, I wonder if he is dead. How else could he not be drawing some of this craziness. BTW, Love your writing. This is your page, I think you should feel free to put down anything you want. But I admit I love the stuff from the kids' antics. Blog On, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete