Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last words for the evening

Cleaned bathrooms...vacuumed...washed clothes...dried clothes...folded clothes...changed sheets...dusted...turned on TV to watch Conan...noticed he's growing his beard back. Nice.

I helped at the school today handing out little toy frogs for prizes. If you sell items or give donations in $5 increments, you get a little toy frog on a keychain. They have twenty styles and each style, judging by the way the kids act, is to die for. I took some pics to show you what the rioting in the lunchroom is all about.



Batman's trusty other sidekick, Robin the tadpole. It is almost too exciting.



Spiderman frog. Who knew that the super Spidey sense was really a frog bitten by a radioactive spider? Turns the superhero world upside down!



This was obviously popular with my children. I wonder if he calls it soccer or futbol? Believe it or not, I heard two boys have a discussion about this today.



Last but not least, the military frog. Notice the metal hat and the camouflage belly...because green is not camo enough.

Do these look like something that would drive a child crazy? Well, it does. I just hope the school will benefit. The frogs are already driving us crazy and I feel many frogs will be banned by teachers tomorrow. Way too exciting.

Forgive this nonsense...I have been breathing Scrubving Bubbles all evening. I will be better tomorrow...Fall Break will have started. Thank goodness!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment