Sunday, October 9, 2011

Clarification

I am trying to keep myself from falling back to sleep. My alarm clock is officially dead and it is Children's Sunday at church, so I need to stay awake to ensure their 8am call time. To do this, I am writing and watching the Cosby Show marathon. Currently the episode about the Gordon Gartrelle shirt is on...one of my personal favorites. "No 14 year old boy should have a $95 shirt unless he is on stage with his 4 brothers.".

I wanted to clear up one piece of info I've gotten a few questions on recently. Imam married to a wonderful guy who is named Brian. We have been together since 1992...that's a long time. Everyone has some sort of nickname for their spouse or significant other. Some are nauseating and some are funny and some are just practical. Mine for Brian came from a typo, but is very appropriate. When you switch the letters in some names, they turn to nonsense. When you switch letters in his name, you get "Brain". Several places have misspelled it, which causes us a little chuckle. Well, it stuck. The other reason I call him that is because he is a "Brain". Sure I am a proud wife, but I cannot deny the facts. He is one of the sharper knives in the drawer and he amazes me every day with what he can accomplish.

My apologies to my husband for this nickname. Love you... :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment