Monday, October 10, 2011

Blehhhh

It has been a busy day and I can't even tell you what happened...just a blur. This evening has been comprised of addressing, addressing and hey maybe some addressing of wedding invitations for a dear friend of mine. I hope she finds them to be acceptable. I enjoy doing them, but I always end up with one thing that takes the fun out of it after a while:



Sorry, that is not my best work. I was trying to wake my pen up after a few idle hours. Tomorrow is going to be just as busy. Hopefully it will be a more noteworthy day. No Pizza Inn experiences. I did have a flashback when I used a Purell wipe on my cart at Kroger this morning. My son has decided to fill all down time with singing in a made up language. That is fun trying to concentrate on, well, anything when there is NO quiet time.

Well, as my friends on church staff say, LTD...LTD.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment