Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Build an ark? Nah, a Gulfstream.

After tonight's first entry, I felt the need to bring a little levity back to the evening. I subbed at my preschool job today in one of the two year old classes. They were a cute little class with challenges, as they all are. I always find it funny the toy combinations that they make. Dressing up as a chef and using the magnifying glass to investigate dinosaurs. Serving me a hot steaming plate of Tonka truck. Rocking a plastic porcupine wrapped in a blanket, while desperately trying to feed it a plastic egg. All these things happened with my little friends today. But, the best by far was this:



Mr. And Mrs. Noah, with their friend Jane, flying to an undisclosed destination. What I love the most is that Mrs. Noah is flying the plane. You rock on, Mrs. N! Maybe this is post flood and hitting land. Maybe they are checking out the flood damage. Who knows, but I love it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment