Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day is done...dah dah dummmmm....

This day is done...basically. Thank goodness. This has not been an awful day, just awfully emotionally stressful. I would love to go into the details, but I can't articulate much this evening. Just saying, three kids, school, drama, visitors, practices and confusion have all made my shoulders and neck tight and that facial tic return. I am now resting, feet up, trying to find the must-see TV show that holds my attention(not Whitney with its canned laughter). Prime Suspect is on in a few. Now, I am fairly vocal about the fact that the US cannot come up with a good, original script....they must rip off the BBC constantly. I have to eat a little bit of crow now and say that I loved Prime Suspect. Maria Bello is great and I love her hat.

Not a grand entry to end the day, but that's all I've got. My show's on....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment