Sunday, September 11, 2011

Coolest Gracie...EVER!

This girl knows how to party. Take Dad's 3D glasses from Cars 2, punch the lenses out and you have the most fun toy ever. She is pretty darn cute, even if she does look a bit stoned....which better NEVER happen.


This girl and I can lock horns in the worst way. She can make me angrier than anyone and make me laugh harder as well. Maybe it is because she is basically a mini me. Tomboy and sensitive, creative and crazy, she is a ray of sunshine in an oft times dreary world. What a trooper, especially being the middle child, who often gets the shaft in the shadow of a big sister who has already done everything first and a brother who is, well, a boy. If you ever have the chance to spend time with her, your life and funny bone will be the better for it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment