Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just another day in paradise




I took the kidlets to all of their places of education this morning and headed back to the ranch to start hacking away at the to-do list. I set the tv to one of the music channels and set to work. I never cease to be amazed at the lengths to which my girls will go to not clean up. They will stuff things in nooks and crannies for hours when it would take 5 minutes to put it away correctly. This picture only partially represents their closet, which looked like this past tornado season. I don't know about other parents, but I like to screw with mine a little bit. Hide things that they were specifically told to take care of while they're gone and then ask them to go get it for some strange reason. The looks of panic after searching for a while give me a bit of glee. Is that wrong? Oh well. I love my children desperately, but I feel it builds character to make them sweat every once in a while. My parents did it to us all the time and I turned out all right...just a few facial tics.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment