Thursday, September 1, 2011

Housekeeping

Just so everyone knows, I am not typically going to be a multi entry a day kind of a girl. This is new and I have had a crappy-ish week which breeds lots of entries and run-on sentences. After watching tonight's The Office rerun, I realized my passionate, undying love for James Spader. Robert California is my newest favorite character on tv. I have always enjoyed Mr. Spader, whether as the smarmy Steff in Pretty in Pink to Mr. Grey in Secretary(yeah I said it)to the wonderful Alan Shore in Boston Legal. The jerk you love to hate and love to love. I have no need or time for any new shows in my current line up, but I look forward to the mind control powers of Mr. California this fall. He and Cam from Modern family complete me...or at least my evenings while folding laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment