Thursday, September 1, 2011

My new endeavor

I had a blog a few years ago...trying to prove to the husband that I could do something computer related all by my lonesome.  Wellllll....I snuck and had my brother help me put some pictures up, only after popping a "g" and a "t" key off in frustration.  This time around I hope to be a bit more self-sufficient.  My brother is extremely busy and probably wouldn't appreciate a ugly crying sister call in the middle of teaching a class. People say I need to write a book, but I don't have the attention span.  I refuse to go back on focusing drugs, so little bursts of me will have to suffice.  Honestly, I am not sure what people find humorous in my writing.  Everyday occurrences are all I know at this point, so that is what I write about.  Hopefully I can give you a smile and perhaps some food for thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment