Sunday, September 18, 2011

I have little to say this evening as it has been a highly academic day here at the ranch.  Writing autobiographies and doing strange math problems all afternoon and evening has left me mentally spent.  Coupled with overactive allergies/cold and Mucinex D, I am left in a whirling dizzy state in which I have no sense of humor with people but every commercial I see is funny.  How is that for weird?  Needless to say, I laughed my head off at this commercial.  Mayhem is my favorite current commercial character since Sonic got rid of their guys.  Now, if we are talking all-time favorite commercials, this has to be in my top five:
Gotta love 'em.  If you have to watch a commercial, at least make it entertaining and smart.  I was always just fascinated with how fast he talked and that everyone in the commercial seemed so bored, but I thought it was so funny.  And, just to end on a sentimental note:
Loved my Mean Joe.  They don't make commercials like they used to.  Just a lot of fluff and crap.  Oh well....at least we can watch the god ones on youTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment