Thursday, September 29, 2016

Snapchat crazy

Social media and I have a love hate relationship. News can spread quickly which is good and bad. Lots of positives, but a whole lot of negatives. So since my oldest has Instagram and Snapchat, I have gotten accounts as well to follow her activities. Snapchat has become very entertaining recently. I have been shown, by my children, the filters you can put on your face. Depending on the day, there are different ones. My son found one today that made his face into a bunny face and changed his voice. He sounded like a hippie bunny who loved carrots. We have laughed all afternoon about that filter and his little bunny voice. We send faces to my daughter and other friends with the app. Just what I need...another thing to suck my time away. But I'll use it all the time to see my son belly laugh at himself. That is priceless.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment