Friday, September 23, 2016

Chaperoning

It's Friday night. Do you know where your children are? My oldest will be at church tonight for high school night...and I get to be a responsible adult. That's kind of funny. Last time I was a responsible adult, I got to pelt unsuspecting youth with balled up socks while they were running around church in the dark. It was great fun I must say. I kind of hope that we get to do that again. They will be playing Underground Church again tonight, so who knows? I have sewn up three bunny carcasses to take and stuff while I am there watching dodgeball or bubble ball or whatever they may get into tonight. I'm going to be the embarrassing mom tonight...but then again I probably always am. But I can throw a mean sock ball. Watch out kids...

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment