Saturday, September 17, 2016

Rafting and kicking

This is a short post. I am so tired and need to get sleep for work tomorrow. The boy played a soccer game today right next to the big wedding tent at the soccer fields. It was a successful game, thankfully, and the boy even scored a goal. I wa proud of him. As usual, we played a team with a coach who obviously feel that this game of 8 and 9 year olds must have college scouts in attendance. Good grief. Chill out, man. The girls went with the youth group to whitewater raft on the Ocoee River. It was G's first time, so I was a little nervous. They have arrived home safely and still speaking to each other. They'll be sore tomorrow, but they had a great time today. I am so glad they have these opportunities to get away and enjoy nature and God and their friends.

It was a good day.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment