Monday, September 19, 2016

Sleepy Laundromat

I was the laundry maid today...woohoo! I was so tired today and needed to be lazy, so I took advantage of the laundry situation and sought sleepy refuge in the basement. I got the laundry done, started a new to me Netflix series and took a little snooze in the dark with the whirring washer next to me. It was nice.

I worked childcare tonight at church. One of the girls was sick, so I filled in while the boy was upstairs at his scout meeting. S was dropped off from band and joined us. It was a wingding of a time.

The hub and I are currently watching part two of Jim Clemente's reinvesting action of the JonBenet Ramsey case. Not to sound morbid, but it is fascinating. I hope justice can be served in this case...even 20 years later.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment