Thursday, September 8, 2016

Don't Bring Me Down

Got some ukulele time in today, which was needed for my mental health. I have been working on Ricky Nelson's "Traveling Man". It is a fun song and one of my favorites...even if he turned out to be kind of a drug hazed sex addict. But he could write a heck of a catchy song. And don't we all need one of those every now and then? I needed one today. Just a bad day at the glue factory. it was rough. When I picked up my sweet children today, it made everything a lot better. The boy even did a little jig and dabbed while I played some Elvis. He's got some moves.

I'm going to finish the day watching "60 Days In" and praying my children never go to jail. It is terrifying and disturbing. Great way to end the night before I go to sleep.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment