Monday, October 13, 2014

What did I do?

My first time ever in three years hat I forgot to write a post. I know the world won't end, but I want to croak. It has been a part of my routine and mine was way off yesterday. The hub and I went to see a movie and I worked and there were storms and I have a child who is feeling yucky. My brain was not with me more than usual. The streak is broken. Oh well. Not like I'm drawing a paycheck from writing about my strange life.

We did see Gone Girl. I had read the book and really enjoyed it, so I was anxious to see how it translated. Since the author also wrote the screenplay, I felt pretty positive. It was very good...twisty turny good. One of S'd friends told her she went to see it. I will just say that I don't think it is a film for 13 year olds. Suspenseful and creepy? Yes! Several scenes of relations going on between a married couple? My 13 year olf would have been traumatized. Just saying.

Well. i must make the bed and grump at myself for breaking my streak...just a personal goal I had set for myself. Boo to me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment