Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Ball

Yes, I sat on concrete bleachers for the better part of 4.5 hours this evening to watch our oldest play in the band for the Thursday night high school game. While those darn bleachers are the most uncomfortable and dangerous things around, I will sit on them every time I am able to watch. As I have said before, I am a band geek from way back. I could honestly care less about the football game. When I was in school I did a little bit, but not so much now. I love the band. I love to watch the crowd dancing to the cadences...the fans getting fired up hearing the school song...the cheerleaders dancing...the drum line amping everybody else up. Exhaustion will be my enemy tomorrow, but for now I will enjoy and relive my youth.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment