Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rain, rain, go away...no really...go

Okay. Enough is enough already. We were thinking that it might be time to start googling ark plans in our neck of the woods. I have been making frequent trips to the basement to see if I need to fire up the ole' shop vac and fight puddles...which reminds me that I haven't been down there in a couple of hours. Ignorance is bliss and all. We did make a trip out to the mall, partially to get out of the house among others in the human race and partially so S could spend her birthday giftcards at Altar'd State. I was honestly surpirsed that more people had not escaped there as well. They were probably all at the movies. The boy made some pineapple upside down cupcakes to share. That did brighten up the day and the tastebuds. It also dirtied up 85% of the bowls in our kitchen. Every artist must use multiple paintbrushes.

The hub and G leave tomorrow to go to camp for a few days with school. I'm glad I got G some new rubber boots, because she is going to need them if she can prevent getting completely stuck in the mud. It will be a special time together for the two of them.

I'm headed back to the basement to see if there has been any leakage. I hope not, but you'll know soon enough. The profanities that may spew from my mouth will not be quiet.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment