Thursday, June 16, 2016

Watch out for the hub

My husband is not one to anger easily.  He is not one to really get stirred up much at all.  In our 24+ years together, I can count on one hand the times I have really seen him get mad.  Maybe I should say angry, because my mom always said dogs go mad...people get angry.  The few times it has happened, the man has gotten MAD.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I was at church helping decorate for VBS, but I received his call to try and calm down.  As he was getting the kids wrangled towards the car, a person who was with an adult social league kickball club missed backing over children by a mere whisper.  He was ready to tear that car and its driver apart.  If I recall correctly, the other times he has become terribly angry involved the children or me and our safety.  He is currently having a beverage and watching the USMNTvECU soccer game.  He seems to be a little calmer than when I heard him last.  He was even calm enough to fold a card stock gem for us to use as a table decoration for VBS next week.  Thank goodness.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment