Sunday, June 26, 2016

Homecoming

The girls have arrived home after their choir trip and they are tired. S had a nasty cough and looked rough for sure. After their performance, the hub whisked her away to the walk in clinic to get some meds. Upper respiratory infection, but luckily nothing contagious. They sure are happy to be home though.

On a bummer note, my uncle is back in the hospital. I am not sorry he is in the hospital...he needs to be there. I'm just sad for the circumstances that brought him there. He starts a new chemo regimen tomorrow. Let's hope that it starts killing this evil off. But I am so glad that he is back in the hospital to get help and to give my aunt some reassurance and comfort during this overwhelming time. Just keep him in your prayers.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment