Thursday, June 9, 2016

A few words...

Tomorrow the children return finally. I have seen several pictures of the girls on people's Facebook pages(I snuck on) or that were texted to me. We get to see several of the boy each night through our parent access with his camp. They all look like they are learning and having fun. The hub and I went out yo have dinner and a beverage downtown with my brother and sister in law. Yes, I said a beverage...sorry. It paired rather nicely with the sliders we had from the food truck. It was a lively place full of runners and hipsters and dogs and hipster dogs. But my mind was on my children and my excitement with their impending arrival. I am so proud of them all and love them so much. I'm a blessed mom.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment