Friday, June 24, 2016

Another quick one

One child is back in the fold while two more are still gone on a choir trip. Today they went to King's Island and battled about riding roller coasters. G has ridden them in the past, but decided that she is going to be scared of them for some reason. Her big sister did not like or appreciate that. After handling several angsty phone calls from each, G finally rode one and rediscovered how fun they are. Heck, she rode the Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens. That thing looks like it is wrapped in a big knot. I think it all worked out in the end and our oldest thinks she wants to live in Cincinnati now. No offense, but I hope not. Either way, I'll visit wherever she goes.

Please continue to pray for my uncle. He is so very, very sick. It is so scary.


Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment