Thursday, August 28, 2014

March and barf

G's keeper training got cancelled this afternoon, so after an anniversary cake delivery, we went to the high school to watch S's marching band practice. It was pretty miserable out there in the parking lot. When we got there, we saw one woodwind being walked off to the shade while dry heaving. Others were dropping like flies. I'm not complaining. I remember standing on the football field my freshman year and watching my friend throw up into his trombone. Such great memories. Tomorrow will be S's first football game experience. She is terribly nervous...so am I, but she'll get over it. Or maybe she'll learn how to deal with it. I'm super proud of all those kids I saw out in the parking lot today. Marching and working like champs. So very proud.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment