Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting it done early...

The lovely late summer allergies have taken over and have turned me into a stuffy, hacking mess. I was not the smartest of people, as usual, and sat within five feet of the soccer fields being mowed. I just snorted up every bit of the grass clippings like some sort of idiot. So now I have a scratchy throat and stuffy nose. Working preschool registration today, I think I made some new parents think I have the plague. Sinus med hazed glassy eyes and a voice not far off from a chain smoker, well, I was a hot mess. I did enjoy seeing the sweet little faces, excited to see their new classrooms and meet their teachers.

I hope to get some quality sleep tonight, but I will be getting up early to go to Morristown for a soccer tourney. I may sleep a bit during some of the games...don't tell G, okay? She'll be in the zone and won't even know I'm there most of the time.

Off to re-medicate. See you on the other side...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment