Thursday, August 7, 2014

Loose ends tied up

We are having to get our loose ends tied up before school starts. Little things, you know, like labeling supplies, getting a new conbination lack and haircuts. I took the boy to the barbershop, one of our favorite places. As always, the company and conversation was entertaining and lively. The boy is properly shorn and ready to see his school friends. Tomorrow S will get her hair cut and have a new start for the school year. G is trying to grow hers out, so she will just be lounging in the shop.

Pray for all of the students and teachers and staff as school starts here on Monday. We hope this will be the best school year yet. I just am going to make that my mantra. Fake it 'til I make it. Just call me Debbie Downer. Our children will succeed in spite of all of us. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment