Sunday, August 24, 2014

Grateful mom

My sinus crud is ebbing and flowing. Yesterday wasn't horrible, but Friday was. This afternoon has been pretty cruddy. I am starting to have that sound of a chain smoker and a cough that freaks my children out. Upon my return from picking up or dropping off children at various choirs and practices, I found my sweet boy putting laundry away. He had already picked his clothes out for tomorrow(a new joke shirt about pickles that he wanted to "try out" on his new teacher), turned his bed down and put away his church clothes. "I just wanted to make you feel better, mom." Then he asked if he could rub my feet. What a sweet guy!

I am blessed with three great children and a wonderful husband. I need to count my blessings more and my sniffles and snots less. I'm taking lessons from a cute little spectacled boy...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment